Table of Contents
WHAT IS OCOYA?
Many firms don’t understand the importance of content marketing in today’s fast-paced consumer-driven markets, where people buy driven by emotion rather than logic, that’s why Ocoya was invented. Ocoya is a marketing platform to take the boredom out of your day-to-day tasks and help you get traction. All your content creation, scheduling, and analytics are unified in one spot. With a built-in template library full of fully customizable designs for your marketing campaigns, Ocoya allows you to begin the creative process. With Ocoya you’ll be able to swiftly produce sophisticated visuals that are appropriate for your projects including over 10,000 picture and video templates at your fingers. You can simply customize content with unique fonts, colors, backgrounds, and designs using the straightforward slide editor.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE OCOYA?
The bulk of solutions are geared toward the second and third stages of the digital marketing “funnel” – posting and analytics. Ocoya does something like this, but it places a strong emphasis on content production, which few rivals do, and if they do, it’s usually to a limited extent (i.e. a stock images database). You can simply evaluate the performance of your campaign and fine-tune your marketing approach using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and built-in suggestions for improvement. When utilizing Ocoya, there are three main results: –
- Reduce time – on average, our users save 78 percent of their time when it comes to digital marketing thanks to a simple graphics editor, rapid marketing copy creation, and seamless scheduling – all in one spot. As a result, you’ll be able to concentrate on running your company.
- Gain traction – after joining Ocoya, our members’ social media profiles have witnessed a 59 percent month-over-month increase in interaction. The beautiful designs and high-converting material from Ocoya can help you grow your fan base.
- The following are some of the important features of Ocoya: In-house graphics designer with 10,000+ templates is one of Ocoya’s primary features, Travis AITM is in charge of all of your marketing text, Using the big four social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) ,User interface (UI) that is simple to operate
PROS AND CONS:-
Content marketing is a colossal undertaking. To keep your audience’s attention and your search engine rankings high, you must generate, share, and optimize the content on a routine basis. Ocoya is here to assist you with all these duties so you can spend more time doing what you do best: delivering excellent tales that engage your audience. Ocoya comes with several benefits. Here are some examples:
- With Ocoya’s Travis AI tool, you can take your social networking marketing to the next level.
- Travis AI can also help you write copy in 26 languages for all of your marketing campaigns, whether they’re for Google Ads, YouTube, newsletters, blogs, or websites.
- To optimize your reach, use Ocoya to post concurrently to all of your favorite social media networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- You’ll be able to design and plan posts ahead of time, ensuring that your posts have the greatest impact and conversion rates.
However, OCOYA has a few drawbacks:
- Ocoya lacks workspaces and granular user permissions.
- Inability to distinguish between social media accounts
- AI outputs have room for improvement.
- There is no method to organize them at the moment, for example, quotes, inspirations, company products, and so on.
- Ocoya is moderately expensive than other tools.
HOW CAN YOU USE OCOYA?
Ocoya is a content marketing tool that helps with visual design, advertising copywriting, management, and analytics. With Ocoya, you can slash your digital marketing time by 80% and boost visibility with high-converting content. It’s simple to get started with Ocoya, and you can be fully operational in less than 10 minutes. After you’ve joined up, follow the simple steps to connect your social media accounts. After that, we recommend developing your initial post under the ‘My Content’ area. Create your image by clicking ‘Create Content’. Once you’ve finished, mouse over the image and choose ‘Generate Caption,’ where you can use Travis AI to help you write your caption and create hashtags. Finally, post to all of your sites on a regular basis or directly. I’d also go to the ‘Travis AITM’ section and play around with creating a copy in 26 languages for any of your marketing initiatives! It’s time to get started with Ocoya if you want to be a competent content marketer.